This is the homepage of the Working Class History podcast: a podcast about all of those who have fought for a better world.
To get exclusive early access to all of our episodes, as well as special bonus episodes and other benefits, you can support us and listen on patreon here.
You can listen directly on our website and browse all our episodes in the podcast tag of our website here.
We are also on the following podcast outlets, and many others, so please subscribe today:
If you’re new to our podcast and don’t know where to start, here are some of our best episodes which we recommend checking out first, depending on which subject interests you most:
- WCH Crime: The Columbia Eagle mutiny – about the hijacking of a ship full of napalm by two anti-war American sailors during the Vietnam war
- The Exotic Dancers Union – about strippers who successfully unionised their workplace, then took it over
- The League of Revolutionary Black Workers – about radical black autoworkers organising in Detroit in the 1970s
- Anti-Nazi youth movements in World War II – about the rebellious working class youth movements in fascist Europe in the 1930s and 40s
- The Vietnam war with Noam Chomsky – we speak about the geopolitics of the conflict, and hear the human cost from a member of the Vietnamese Women’s Union
We are also on most other podcast apps, just search “Working Class History”. If we are not on your favourite app, send us an email (address below) to let us know so we can try to sort it.
Please give us a 5 star review on Apple podcasts, or your preferred podcast app, Share our episodes on social media, and do you have a story for us? If you would like to be interviewed, or would like to help out with the podcast, or have any feedback or questions please just drop us a line on email@example.com